Thursday, January 31, 2008

Another Star In Heaven

I heard from Sunny about the passing of another journaller.  I did not know Walt and had never read his journal but I have now added his link under those of our other departed friends so that you can leave condolence messages or just go and read his journal.  May he rest in peace.

Sunny has looked through his journal to try and find a photo of him without success.  If any of his regular readers has one I would be grateful if they could send it to me for adding to the sidebar along with the other photos.  Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to both Jeannette and Sunny for highlighting Walt's passing.

Anonymous said...

I never read him either, but have been asked to see Shelly re getting him a Memory Quilt Square. Which am doing now. I'm told he passed in 2007.

Prayers for all his family.

Sugar

Anonymous said...

Well, call me 'out of touch' as I had no idea of this wonderful journal.  Walt was a dear on-line friend of mine ... I would have been in touch with you ....

Thanks for adding him.  He was a terrific guy with an odd sense of humor and an unusual look at life.  I miss him.