Monday, February 25, 2008

Irene / Alwaysireneann

The Call for Support journal alerted me, thanks to Indigo, that Irene passed away in the early hours of the morning, after a long battle with cancer. She is now sitting at the breakfast table. I am very upset at her passing, a gentle soul, who will be deeply missed by all those in her vicinity. Whether it be family and friends or the J-land community. It came as a shock this afternoon.

Irene, rest in peace. The suffering is over.
Keep the coffee warm, we'll be there in time.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went over to her journal ,What a brave soul ,so very sad ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I just read my last alert from her yesterday. I am so very sad to hear she has passed. What a positive, kind and loving young lady she was. My heart aches for her sister and family.

Tia

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of this.
My heartfelt condonlences to Family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Yes, this truly was quite a shock.  Irene seemed to be the one to beat the big C if anyone would.  She was spirtied, spunky and just a lovely lady.  Prayers to her family are being sent.  Chris

Anonymous said...

So very sad, my prayers to her family.

Joann

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear of Irene's passing. May her family be comforted and may Irene rest in peace, another loss to J-Land felt by us all.  God bless.

Anonymous said...

Thought and prayers are with the family. I had never read Irene's journal until today, the little I read makes me realize what a wonderful person she was, I know she will be missed...with sympathy...Sandi