Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you

Thank you everyone for leaving your tributes to our angels.With all of our JLAND ANGELS who are no longer with us it is nice to come to this journal and read what all of you have written about them.

 

A special Thank You goes out to Jeannette for helping me with this journal. I have given her permission to add what she wishes to add to this journal to make it a great one. She will also have my permission to monitor this journal and delete anything that is not appropriate in it.

 

Sunny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for hosting the journal, Sunny. It was a great idea, and I'm confident Jeannette will do a sterling job there.

Anonymous said...

I echo Guido's comment...
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Sunny, you and Jeannette are doing a wonderful job. HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sunny for mentioning me but this journal would not have come into being without YOU.  For that we all thank you. Thanks to Donna as well for her beautiful graphics and help.